1968 (Sulzemoos, Germany)
safety in motion
Wittur Group (Wittur GmbH) is a German company founded in 1968 and headquartered in Sulzemoos, Germany. It is a company that provides elevator components like elevator doors, hydraulic and MRL drive machines, elevator cars, elevator shaft equipment and safety devices. They also the producer of Kone AMD door components.
Wittur Group was founded in 1968. In 2000, they took over Kone's door components system. On August 11, 2015, Wittur and Sematic Group have agreed to merged in order to create a leading global supplier in the elevator components manufacturing industry.
Wittur Group usually provide their component for major elevator companies, this list mostly contains the component they provided except Kone which using their AMD door operator under Kone's name. For AMD door operator installed by Kone, please refer to List of notable Kone elevator installations and find any installations in 2000 or later.
- Kazakhstan Central Concert Hall, Astana, Kazakhstan
- Portland Tower, Manchester, England (Modernized from Schindler)
- Palais Garnier, Paris, France
- Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden
- Westhafen Tower, Frankfurt, Germany
- Lido Palace Hotel, Italy
- Skeppsbron 3, Malmö, Sweden (installed by ALT)
- Stockholm Central Station, Track 19, Sweden (installed by ALT)
- Norra Hamngatan 9C, Söderhamn (Basic Door replacement on a DEVE-Schindler elevator, by Midroc Electro)
- Green Marknad Parking Garage, Västra Hamnen, Malmö, Sweden
- National Stadium (The Bird's Nest), Beijing, China (2008)
- National Grand Theater, Beijing, China (2008)
- Olympic Green, Beijing, China
- Empark Grand Hotel, Guiyang, China
Project from Hong Kong Housing Authority
- Please refer to Lift Modernisation Programme.
- Domain, Yau Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China (2012, elevator installation by both Schindler and Otis)
- Mei Lam Estate, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong, China
Competitors for door components:
Notes and references