| Wittur Group|
1968 (Sulzemoos, Germany)
safety in motion
Wittur Group (Wittur GmbH) is a German company founded in 1968 and headquartered in Sulzemoos, Germany. It is a company that provides elevator components like elevator doors, hydraulic and MRL drive machines, elevator cars, elevator shaft equipment and safety devices. They also the producer of Kone AMD door components.
Wittur Group was founded in 1968. In 2000, they took over Kone's door components system. On August 11, 2015, Wittur and Sematic Group have agreed to merged in order to create a leading global supplier in the elevator components manufacturing industry.
Wittur Group usually provide their component for major elevator companies, this list mostly contains the component they provided except Kone which using their AMD door operator under Kone's name. For AMD door operator installed by Kone, please refer to List of notable Kone elevator installations and find any installations in 2000 or later.
- Kazakhstan Central Concert Hall, Astana, Kazakhstan
- Timiryazevsky Shopping Center, Moscow, Russia
- Portland Tower, Manchester, England (Modernized from Schindler)
- Palais Garnier, Paris, France
- Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden
- Westhafen Tower, Frankfurt, Germany
- Lido Palace Hotel, Italy
- Skeppsbron 3, Malmö, Sweden (installed by ALT)
- Stockholm Central Station, Track 19, Sweden (installed by ALT)
- Norra Hamngatan 9C, Söderhamn (Basic Door replacement on a DEVE-Schindler elevator, by Midroc Electro)
- Green Marknad Parking Garage, Västra Hamnen, Malmö, Sweden
- National Stadium (The Bird's Nest), Beijing, China (2008)
- National Grand Theater, Beijing, China (2008)
- Olympic Green, Beijing, China
- Empark Grand Hotel, Guiyang, China
Project from Hong Kong Housing Authority
- Please refer to Lift Modernisation Programme.
- Domain, Yau Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China (2012, elevators installation by both Schindler and Otis)
- Choi Tak Shopping Centre, Ping Shan, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China (2010, elevators installation by Sigma)
- Mei Lam Estate, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong, China
- From the elevator enthusiasts and even mechanics in Hong Kong, China, they always called their "Hydra Plus" door components as "Selcom" as the Wittur's most best-selling products, which is the identification of the genuine Wittur's door components.
- As the Kone's door components system was taken over by Wittur Group in 2000 at Austria, the Kone AMD linear door operator (patented from Montgomery Kone) are now produced by Wittur Group. However, Kone components label is still presented on the door components.
Competitors for door components:
Notes and references
|Third-party elevator components companies|
|Adams • Arkel • BUT-SAN • CEDES • C. E. Electronics • C.J. Anderson • Dewhurst (ERM) • DMG (Mad) • ECI • EPCO • ESI • Everbright • Fermator Group • GAL • Hollister-Whitney • Hong Jiang • Innovation Industries • Jinlix • JRT • Kronenberg • LiSA • Langer & Laumann • Lester Controls • Magnetek • MCE • Meiller Group • Mico Control • Monarch Control • Monitor • NewLift • O.Thompson • Peelle • PTL • Salient • Schaefer • Sematic Group • STEP • Tonic Electronic Engineering/Smartonic Technologies • Tung Da Electric • TVC • Vander Electronic Technology • Vega • Virginia Controls • Wittur Group/Selcom • More...|
|Full list: List of elevator and escalator companies|
|See also: Third-party elevator maintenance companies|