ThyssenKrupp synergy BLUE is a revolutionary, compact machine room less elevator system which complies with EN 81-A3. It can be used for residential and commercial buildings, and can be for new installations or modernizations. Because this is a compact elevator system, it also available with reduced shaft head and shaft pit as an option. It is also equipped with energy efficiency E.COR BLUE controller, LED lightings and RPI frequency inverter. The cab design consists of three series; CHIC, ELEGANT, and VERTICAL.
- Machine room less with synchronous gearless machine and VVVF control.
- 1/1.6 m/s speed.
- 45/60 m or 16 floors travel distance.
- 450/630/800/1000/1250/1600 kg capacities for single entrance, 675/1050 kg capacities for double entrances.
- Center opening or two speed telescopic doors.
- Can have single or double entrances.
- STEP Classic, Blueton, or Schaefer RT42WG buttons.
- E.COR BLUE controller.
- RPI frequency inverter.
- Copenhagen Airport, Denmark (2013)
- Triangeln Shopping Center, Malmö, Sweden (2012)
- Holländar Street 40, Stockholm, Sweden
- Big Mall, Novi Sad, Serbia (2013)
- Tom Tailor, Munich, Germany (2013)
- Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery, Exeter, United Kingdom (2013)
To be added.