thyssenkrupp Victoria is a heavy-duty escalator model for transit applications currently made by thyssenkrupp.
This model was first made no later than 2003.
- 164' (or 75 m) maximum rise height
- 30 degree angle of inclination
- 24"/32"/40" (or 600/800/1000 mm) step width
- 100 fpm (or 0.5/0.65/0.75 m/s) speed
- Amsterdam Metro, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Zeche Zollverein, Essen, Germany
- Munich Metro, Munich Germany
- Prague Metro, Prague, Czech Republic
- Shenzhen North Railway Station, Shenzhen, China
- Delovoy Tsentr (Business Center) Metro Station, Moscow, Russia
- Kotel'niki Metro Station, Moscow, Russia
- Petrovsky Park Metro Station, Russia
- Gor'kovskaya Metro Station, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- MTR's Shatin to Central Link Phase 1, Hong Kong, China.
- Hin Keng Station (2019)
- Diamond Hill Station (2015, 2019)
- Kai Tak Station (2019)
- Sung Wong Toi Station (2019)
- To Kwa Wan Station (2019)
- Hung Hom Station (2016, 2018, 2019)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.