thyssenkrupp Tugela is an escalator model currently made by thyssenkrupp.
This model was first made no later than 2003.
- 65' 7" maximum rise height
- 30 degree angle of inclination
- 24"/32"/40" step width
- 100 fpm speed
Metro and Railway stations
- BTS Silom Line extension
- MRT Blue Line extension
- MRT Purple Line (Phra Nangklao bridge station to Klong Bang Phai station)
- SRT Light Red Line
- Airport Rail Link Line
- Ratchaprasong Skywalk, Bangkok
- Mezhdunarodnaya Metro Station (east ticket hall), Moscow, Russia
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.