| "This elevator needs to be fixed!" |
The content of this page or section needs to be rewritten. Please help the Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
thyssenkrupp DSC reduces passenger travel time and raises the overall handling capacity of the whole elevator system by getting empty elevator cars where they’re needed sooner. In many cases this can lead to potential reductions in the number of elevator shafts by up to 30%. By getting passengers to enter their desired destination floor on a key-pad in the elevator lobby, before entering a elevator, the DSC system can group passengers with the same destination in the same car. Journeys that are frequently interrupted by one or two passengers entering and exiting the elevator, delaying arrival at a floor, are kept to a minimum with our intelligent control system.
Additional, DSC has additional functions, including pre-programmed journeys using a swipe card or numeric PIN code, corporate branding on the touch screen terminal graphics and VIP/emergency call overrides to gain immediate access to an elevator.
- One World Trade Center, NY, United States
- 2 Wells Fargo, Charlotte, NC, United States
- World Finance Center, NY, United States
- Royal London Hospital, London, United Kingdom (with thyssenkrupp TWIN)
- University Tower, Stuttgart, Germany (with thyssenkrupp TWIN)
- Federation Tower, Moscow, Russia (only most with thyssenkrupp TWIN)
- Mebe One Khimki Plaza, Khimki, Russia (with Thyssenkrupp EVOLUTION BLUE)
- The Manhattan Square, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Landmark 72, Hanoi, Vietnam
- LOFA Building, Seoul, South Korea
- ASEA Building, Seoul, South Korea
- Truetech Building, Seoul, South Korea (with thyssenkrupp TWIN)
- The system is implemented on the TWIN elevator as a standard feature.
- Destination Selection Control (DSC) - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Korea
- Destination Dispatch - ThyssenKrupp Elevator America
- DSC brochure
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
|Elevator Destination Dispatch|
Compass (Otis) • DOAS-S (Mitsubishi) • Destination Floor Reservation System (Hitachi) • Destination Reservation Guidance System (Fujitec) • Destination Selection Control (thyssenkrupp) • Miconic 10 (Schindler) • Polaris (Kone) • PORT (Schindler) • SchindlerID (Schindler)