Sigma Muse (also known as Gen2 Life in Otis Elevator Korea since 2016) is the current machine room less elevator system and one of the two MRL elevator system produced by Sigma Elevator Company/Otis Elevator Korea. It is their version of Otis's Gen2.
Sigma Muse was launched sometime in the mid 2000s as Muse and was later succeeded by its second generation called Muse NV in 2013. It is very similar to Otis's Gen2. It uses polyurethane coated flat steel belts as the traction ropes, Otis Gen2's hoisting motor and PULSE electronic system which is a device that monitors the status of the flat steel belts and alerts the technicians if a damage is occurred.
Sigma Muse is designed for low to mid-rise buildings. It has a capacity from 550 to 2000 kilograms (or 8 to 30 persons) and speed up to 1.75 meter per second. It also comes with two types of doors; center opening and two speed telescopic side opening, and two types of entrances; single and two entrances.
Muse NV elevators are equipped with ReGen drive as a standard feature.
- Baywalk Mall Pluit, Jakarta, Indonesia (2013)
- Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia (2013)
- The Trans Resort Bali, Indonesia (2013-2014)
- Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia (2014, service elevator)
- Zia Hotel Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia (2015)
- Na Begovoy Shopping Center, Moscow, Russia (2007)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.