| Shanghai STEP Electric Corporation|
1995 (People's Republic of China)
Shanghai STEP Electric Corporation (or just STEP. Chinese: 新时达) is a China-based company that manufactures elevator fixtures, wiring for elevators, elevator and escalator controllers and inverter (VVVF drive), and other components. Sometimes they made their very own newly installed elevators and modernization for older elevators.. They also provides elevator controllers for modernization. It was established in 1995.
These notable projects were mainly installation or replacement of elevator fixtures, controllers, etc.
- Rose Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui (2013)
- Tai O Heritage Hotel, Lantau Island (2012)
- Yue Hwa International Building, Tsim Sha Tsui (2006)
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Raffles City Office Tower
- Few Sigma low rise elevators installed under the Lift Upgrading Programme in HDB blocks (late 2000's to present)
- Lippo Mall Kemang, Jakarta (2012)
- Pullman Hotel Surabaya
- Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel, Bali (November 2005, modernization by Schindler)
- Mulia Resort Nusa Dua, Bali (2012)
- Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2009, modernization by Schindler)
- Milan Malpensa Airport, Milan, Italy (2005)
- Their fixtures used for both major elevator companies and generic elevator companies in modern days.
- They also make elevator destination dispatch system called Destination dispatching system.
- In France, STEP push buttons are distributed by MGTI.
Notes and references