Shanghai Mitsubishi LEHY-II is a current traction elevator model made by Shanghai Mitsubishi.
LEHY-II is a passenger traction elevator model with gearless machine and smaller machine room size. It has two different models; LEHY-II and LEHY-IIW. LEHY-II has a capacity of 630-1600 kg while LEHY-IIW has a capacity of 1600-2500 kg.
- Gearless machine
- VFG-L control mode
- 1/1.6/1.75/2/2.5 m/s speed.
- 630-1600 kg (or 8-21 persons) for LEHY-II
- 1600-2500 kg for LEHY-IIW
- Serves up to 32 floors.
- Up to 120 m of travel height.
- Up tp 8 elevators in a group.
- Center opening, two speed telescopic or two speed telescopic center opening doors.
- Rear or side counterweight.
- Grand Slipi Tower, Jakarta (low zone)
- Whiz Prime Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
- Galeri Ciumbuleuit Apartment, Bandung
- Gino Feruci Hotel, Bandung
- Grand Inna Kuta, Bali (2012)
- Serela Kuta Hotel, Bali (2012)
- The Macau Roosevelt, Macau