Schindler 9700 is an escalator model currently made by Schindler. This escalator model was first made in 1998-2002. There is also the Schindler 9700 AE (Advanced Edition), which is not available in the United States.
Schindler 9700 escalators are built for buildings with high-traffic demands.
- 93 inch width
- 50 meters of maximum rise height at a step width of 1000 mm
- 24.5/27.3/30 degrees angle of inclination
- 600/800/1000 mm normal step width
- JFK Airport Light Rail Transit System, Queens, NY
- World Trade Center Restoration, New York, NY
- World Trade Center PATH, New York, NY
- Tren Urbano, San Juan, PR
- Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
- MBTA Greenline and Maverick, Boston, MA
- Houston Toyota Center, Houston, TX
- Vesey Street Station, New York, NY
- Rumyantsevo Metro Station, Rumyantsevo, Russia