- Geared or gearless traction.
- Can come as a passenger, or larger hospital/service elevator.
- 350 ft. maximum travel distance.
- 350/450/500 FPM for geared traction, 500/700 FPM for gearless traction, 700 FPM option removed in 2012.
- There can be a rear door.
- Single slide/center opening doors. 2 speed single slide doors are also an option.
- 2500-5000 lb. capacities for passenger elevators, 4000-6000 lb. capacities for hospital/service elevators.
- Can be a single elevator, or a bank of up to 8 elevators
- Can have "400A" Chimes
- One Bryant Park, New York City, NY
- Rockefeller Building, New York City, NY
- City Center Parking Garage, White Plains, NY
- Rosslyn Center, Arlington, VA
- 2000 Avenue of Stars, Los Angeles, CA
- Vendome Place Apartments, San Jose, CA
- Meridian, Columbia, SC
- Brickel on the River, Miami, FL
- Miami International Airport (North Terminal), Miami, FL
- Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL
- Hyatt Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL
- World Market Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Revel Entertainment Hotel, Atlantic City, NJ
- Stamford Marriott, Stamford, CT
- Portland International Airport, Portland, OR
- St. Luke's Lakeview Building, Duluth, MN
- Easton Hospital, Easton, PA
- Cleveland Medical & Convention Center, Cleveland, OH
- Hilton Americas & GRBCC, Houston, TX
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, Houston, TX
- Nordstrom, Galleria Mall, Houston, TX
- 2277 Plaza Drive, Sugar Land, TX
- Texas Garage at Sugar Land Town Square, Sugar Land, TX
- Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, Sugar Land, TX
- San Luis Hotel, Galveston, TX
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.