Inground and holeless hydraulic elevators
Schindler 330A was Schindler's hydraulic model and is the successor of the Schindler 300A and 321A models. This model was produced from 2001 to 2016. Production of this model was discontinued in 2016 and was believed to be replaced by the new Schindler 3100 machine room less traction model and at the same time Schindler 3300.
The Schindler 330A model was Schindler's hydraulic model in the U.S and Canada. The Schindler 330A comes in Inground and Hole-less models. The 330A holeless models would have two pistons on the sides of the elevator were the doors do NOT open.
- Inground or holeless hydraulic.
- Have HT fixtures.
- Can come in single or double jack configurations for holeless hydraulic.
- Can come as a passenger, or larger hospital/service elevator.
- Serves up to 4 floors for single jack holeless configuration, 6 floors for inground/double jack holeless configuration.
- 48 ft. travel distance for passenger elevator, 45 ft. travel distance for hospital/service elevator, 50 ft. travel distance with additional pit and overhead (65 ft. travel distance).
- Can only come in dual jack configuration for rear door on holeless hydraulic elevator
- If there is a rear door, it can open on up to 4 floors, and there can be 8 openings, front/rear total.
- 100/125/150 FPM speed.
- Different door types up to 2 speed
- 2100-4000 lb. capacities, up to 5000 pounds for hospital/service use
- Can be a single elevator, or a bank of 2 or more
- Hampton Inn, Bakersfield, CA
- Southland Mall, Hayward, CA
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Carlsbad, CA
- 3545 John Hopkins Court, La Jolla, CA
- Marriott Springhill Suites, Lehi, UT
- Skeeters Stadium, Sugar Land, TX
- The Domain - Domain Mall, Austin, TX
- Cumberland Mall, Atlanta, GA
- University Mall Parking Garage, Blacksburg, VA
- Sophia St. Parking Garage, Fredericksburg, VA
- The Suburban Stafford, Fredericksburg, VA
- North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC
- Burlington Coat Factory, Stamford, CT
- Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT
- Chesterfield Mall, Chesterfield, MO
- Jordan's Furniture, Reading, MA
- Some elevator enthusiasts sarcastically call this model "330-YAY" or "330 Oh Yeah" due to its cheap build quality compared to older elevators as well as the newer Schindler 3300 elevator.