Inground and Holeless hydraulic elevators
The Schindler 300A model is Schindler's former hydraulic model in the U.S and Canada. The Schindler 300A comes in Inground and Hole-less models. The 300A holeless models would have two pistons on the sides of the elevator where the doors do NOT open.
- Inground or holeless hydraulic.
- MT / RT fixtures
- Serves up to 8 floors
- Different door types up to 2 speed
- 2000-6000 lb. capacities
- Can be a single elevator, or a bank of 2 or more
- Gateway Shopping Center, Austin, TX
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South, Arlington, TX
- Ridgmar Mall, Fort Worth, TX
- Center Court Redmond Town Center, Redmond, WA
- Westfield Valley Fair Mall, San Jose, CA
- Stanford Shopping Center Parking Garage 2, Palo Alto, CA
- Chapel Hills Mall, Colorado Springs, CO
- 9800 Pyramid Ct., Lone Tree, CA
- IKEA, Plymouth, PA
- Heinz Memorial Chapel - University of Oakland, Pittsburgh, PA
- La Quinta Inn, Greensboro, NC
- King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia, PA
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.