Salient Information Systems is a major supplier of single and multi line elevator fixtures (like elevator pushbuttons, LED floor indicators, and elevator direction), and company details in Australia. It is based in Alexandria, New South Wales. Their fixtures are mostly used on Otis, Schindler, Boral, and generic elevators in Australia. The website domain name is expired, so it is unknown if they are still in business.
- Main article: Salient Fixtures Guide
- Sydney International Airport, Sydney
- Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney
- David Jones (Market St), Sydney
- Westfield Hornsby, Sydney
- Westfield Warringah Mall, Sydney
- Sydney Adventist Hospital, Sydney
- DMA House, Sydney
- 60 Macquarie St, Parramatta, Sydney
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
|Third-party elevator components companies|
|Adams • Arkel • BUT-SAN • CEDES • C. E. Electronics • C.J. Anderson • Dewhurst (ERM) • DMG (Mad) • ECI • EPCO • ESI • Everbright • Fermator Group • GAL • Hollister-Whitney • Innovation Industries • Jinlix • JRT • Kronenberg • LiSA • Langer & Laumann • Lester Controls • Magnetek • MCE • Meiller Group • Monitor • NewLift • O.Thompson • PTL • Salient • Schaefer • Sematic Group • STEP • TVC • Vega • Wittur Group/Selcom • More...|
|Full list: List of elevator and escalator companies|
|See also: Third-party elevator maintenance companies|