Otis System 260 was an Otis elevator model in Germany. It is unknown if it existed in other European countries. Otis System 260 was introduced in 1972 or earlier, and was discontinued in 1975 or later. Known Otis System 260 elevators in Germany are branded Flohr-Otis.
Although exact specs are unknown, these are the options known to exist.
- Center open/two speed side opening doors
- 1350/1875 kg capacities
- Can serve up to 5+ landings.
- Max travel distance is approx. 390+ ft.
- Otis "Series 1 style" touch sensitive fixtures with LM style numbers and symbols.
- St. Vinzenz-Hospital, Cologne
- Maritim Travemünde, Travemünde
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.