Otis Express is an elevator model currently made by Otis in the United Kingdom, and possibly in some other counties, not including the United States.
This is a gearless machine room less elevator designed for low-rise residential and commercial buildings of up to four floors. It is based on the Otis Gen2 system. An interesting thing is that some of these elevators in the United Kingdom are branded as Express Evans instead of Otis.
- Gearless traction.
- 450/480/500/630/900/920/1000/1020 kg (or 6/8/12/13 persons) capacity.
- 1 m/s speed.
- Center or two speed telescopic side opening doors.
- 15 m of maximum travel height.
- Serves up to 4 floors.
- Up to 3 elevators in group.
- Monsoon, Brighton, United Kingdom (2014)
- Monsoon, Oxford, United Kingdom (2010)
- WhiteStuff, Guildford, United Kingdom (2014)
- Barclays, Shrewsbury, United Kingdom (2011)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.