Otis Europa 2001 was an Otis elevator model in Europe. Otis Europa 2001 was introduced in 1989 or earlier, and was discontinued in 1994 or later.
Although exact specs are unknown, these are the options known to exist.
- Center open doors
- 630/800/1000 kg capacities
- Can serve up to 8+ landings.
- Series 1 fixtures
- Novotel, Bristol
- Sandman Signature Hotel, Crawley
- Holiday Inn Lincoln, Lincoln
- Crowne Plaza, Solihull
- Beatties, Solihull
- Yorkgate Cityside, Belfast, Ireland
- Gasverksgränd 2, Linköping, Sweden
- Aerostar Hotel, Moscow, Russia
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.