Otis Escal-Aire was an escalator model made by Otis. This escalator model was made from 1962, or a little earlier (though the first installation might have been a few years after 1962) until around 1999.
- AC induction motor.
- 6.1 / 7.9 / 10.9 / 12.2 / 14.9 hp power.
- Step width:
- 24" (600 mm)
- 32" (800 mm)
- 40" (1000 mm)
- 100 fpm (0.5 m/s) speed.
- 21'-4" (6.5 m) maximum rise.
- 4'-11" (1.5 m) minimum rise.
- Vancouver International Airport (Domestic Terminal), Richmond BC, Canada
- Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, CA
- Macy's, Coddingtown Mall, Santa Rosa, CA
- Bloomingdales Flagship Department Store, New York City, NY
- The Washington Hilton Hotel, 1919 Connecticut Ave NW., Washington DC
- Macy's, Plymouth Meeting Mall, Plymouth Meeting, PA (1966)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.