Otis Escal-Aire is an escalator model made by Otis. This escalator model was made from 1962, or a little earlier (though the first installation might have been a few years after 1962)-sometime in the 1970s-1980s?.
- Vancouver International Airport (Domestic Terminal), Richmond BC, Canada
- Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, CA
- Macy's, Coddingtown Mall, Santa Rosa, CA
- Bloomingdales Flagship Department Store, New York City, NY
- The Washington Hilton Hotel, 1919 Connecticut Ave NW., Washington DC
- Macy's, Plymouth Meeting Mall, Plymouth Meeting, PA (1966)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.