1964 (San Sebastián, Spain)
Electra Vitoria (founded in 1962)
Orona is a Spanish elevator company founded in 1964 and currently headquartered in Hernani, Gipuzkoa, Spain. They have a subsidiary called Electra Vitoria which was founded in 1962. Orona also operates globally with branches and distributors located in different countries.
Orona was founded in 1964 in San Sebastián as Orona, S. Coop, which was originally a manufacturer of boilermaking equipment. They started making elevators under license from Sabiem, an Italian elevator company. They merged with MASTRA in 1967. In 1975, they started making their own elevators under the Orona brand after their licence with Sabiem ended. It was the largest elevator company in Spain in 1983. In 1989, Orona started making escalators.
In February 2016, Orona acquired EST Ascenseurs of France and Heis 1 Group of Norway.
- Main article: Orona Elevator Fixtures Guide
- Main article: List of notable Orona elevator installations
- Ace Lift
- Independent Lifts
- Triangle Lift Services
- Triple S Lift Services
- A. M. S.
- Alti-Lift (Brest)
- Loire Ascenseurs (Vienne and Lyon)
- All-in Liften
- AMSLift (Finland)
- Aslec (France)
- Eggert Aufzuge Gmbh (Germany, discontinued)
- Heis-Tek, Elevator AS, and Heis 1 Group (Norway)
- Länets Hiss (Västernorrland, Sweden, discontinued)
- Nasco Trading LLC (United Arab Emirate)
- PT. Delta Mitra Perkasa (Indonesia)
- Shan On Engineering (Hong Kong, China, for MRL elevators only and installed under their subsidiary "Electra Vitoria" names).
- Solar Alert Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Lao Peng Nguan Co., Ltd. (Thailand)