Millar Elevator Service Co. was an elevator company in U.S.A.
The company was founded in 1961 or earlier. Millar was once a part of Westinghouse's Independent Service Division (ISD). When Schindler bought Westinghouse's elevator division in 1989, Millar became a division of Schindler Elevator Corporation in 1990. The company was owned by Schindler, though it is unknown if it was always part of Schindler. It appears that Millar was a service & modernization company, and did not install elevators, though it is unknown if they previously installed elevators or if they never installed elevators. In 2002, Schindler and Millar merged.
- Empire State Building, New York City, NY
- Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City, NY
- Hotel Elysee, New York City, NY
- The Blakely Hotel, New York City, NY
- Westwood Professional Building, Los Angeles, CA
- Providence Place, Providence, RI
- Mayfair Mall, Wauwatosa, WI
- Saks Fifth Avenue, The Shops At Riverside, Hackensack, NJ
- Value City Department Store, Shore Mall, Egg Harbor Township, NJ (formerly Westinghouse, modernized 1996, building torn down 2013)
- Best Western Envoy Inn, Atlantic City, NJ
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.