This is a list of some notable Sabiem elevator installations.
- Centro Direzionale, Naples
- Via Constantinopoli 104, Naples
- Piazzale Tecchio 49, Naples
- Via Marc'Antonio 41, Naples
- Via Santa Lucia 173, Naples
- Viale Kennedy 17, Naples
- Via Degli Scipioni 9, Naples
- Via Giovanni Chiarini 14, Naples
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele 715, Naples
- Domenico Cimarosa 89, Naples
- Fiart Building, Via Giordani 42, Naples
- Hotel Miravalle, Via Astroni 380, Naples
- Hotel San Giuseppe, Pozzuoli
- Grand Hotel Cesare Augusto, Sorento
- Ferrovie Padane Rimini Railway Station, Rimini
- CRN Hospital, Pisa
- Via Papa Luciani 75, Agrigento
- Hotel Royal Caserta, Caserta
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele 35, Salerno
- Via Parroco Federico 83, Pompeii
If those marked as Kone, all of those were installed with Kone Traffic Master System controller.
Hong Kong Island
- Ming Wa Dai Ha Block A, Shau kei Wan (1978, Kone)
- Yee Hing Building, No.357-359 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai (1967)
- Block A-D, Kam Ping Mansion, North Point (1963) 
- Yip Ling Building, Sai Wan Ho (1965)
- Ko Mong Building, Sai Wan Ho (1970) 
- Block A-D, Tung Fat Building, North Point (1964)
- Tung Kin Factory Building, North Point (1964)
- Tung Cheong Factory Building, North Point (1965)
- Queen Mary Hospital, Po Fuk Lam (2001, Kone)
- No.148-150 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho (1965)
- 112-114 Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok (1963, modernized by Shan On Engineering)
- Tung Po Building (Block 1 and 2), 111-113 Tung Choi Street, Mong Kok (1964)
- Chungking Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui (1961)
- Kiu Kong Mansion, Yau Ma Tei (1961, modernized by Shan On Engineering)
- Lai Chi Kok Mansion, Mong Kong (1965) 
- Siu Yip Building, Mong Kok (1974)
- Yuk Shing Building, 157 Fuk Wa Street, Sham Shui Po (1964)
- Diamond House, 12B Cheung Fat Street, Sham Shui Po (1965)
- Kwong Tai Factory Building, 750 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok (1962)
- Tsuen Wan Town Hall, Tsuen Wan (1980)
- Hing Yip Building, Yuen Long (1977)
- Ho King Building, On Ning Road, Yuen Long (1977)
- Golden Hall Building, Yuen Long (1978)
- On Shing Building, Kwai Chung (1973)
- Luen Fat Industrial (Third) Building, Kwai Chung (1976) 
- Golden Building, 1-3 Heung Wo Street, Tsuen Wan (1970)
- Tai Po Government Offices, Tai Po (1979)
- Shing Mun Valley Swimming Pool, Tsuen Wan (1999, Kone)
Project from Hong Kong Housing Authority
- Please refer to Lift Modernisation Programme.
Hong Kong Island
- Ka Lung Court, Tin Wan (1991, Kone)
- Wan Tsui Shopping Centre, Chai Wan (1980)
- Upper Ngau Tau Kok Estate (2003, Kone)
- Sheung Moon House
- Sheung Yat House
- Sheung Yuet House
- Car Park
- Sau Ming House, Sau Mau Ping Estate, Kwun Tong (1984)
- Fu Keung Court, Lok Fu (1991, Kone)
- Fu Yue House
- Fu Ling House
- Fu Hong House
- Wang Tau Hom Estate, Lok Fu (1987-1988)
- Wang Kwong House
- Wang Hin House
- Wang Chak House
- Wang Fu House
- Wang Hing House
- Wang On House
- Chui Yeun House, Chuk Yuen South Estate, Wong Tai Sin (1986)
- Tao Yuen House, Chuk Yuen North Estate, Wong Tai Sin (1989)
- Po Pui Court, Kwun Tong (1995, Kone)
- Kwai Shing West Estate, Kwai Chung (1999 to 2001, Kone)
- Tak Yue House, Hau Tak Estate, Tseng Kwan O (1994, Kone)
- Yue Cheong House, Yue Ming Court, Tseng Kwan O (1994, Kone)
- Choi Yiu House, Choi Ming Court, Tseng Kwan O (2001, Kone)
- Mei Chung Court, Tai Wai (1996, Kone)
- Lai Chung House
- Hing Chung House
- Fu Chung House
- Hang On Estate, Ma On Shan (1986)
- Hang Yat House
- Hang Yuet House
- Hang Sing House
- Hang On Shopping Centre
- Kam Ying Court, Ma On Shan (1991)
- Kam Leung House
- Kam Kai House
- Kam Keung House
- Kwai Hing Estate, Kwai Chung (1991, Kone)
- Hing Fook House
- Hing Lok House
- Cheung On Estate, Tsing Yi (1988)
- On Hoi House
- On Yueng House
- On Kong House
- On Tao House
- Butterfly Estate, Tuen Mun (1983)
- Tip Ying House
- Tip Mo House
- Via Lavizzari 5, Lugano
- Via Camoghè 2, Lugano-Molino Nuovo
- Via Breganzona 15, Lugano-Besso
- Via Cassarinetta 27, Lugano-Loreto
- Via Maggio 12, Lugano-Cassarate
- Via Monte Boglia 3, Lugano-Molino Nuovo
- Contrada San Marco 40, Agno
- Piazza Dante 7, Lugano
- Mendrisio Town Hall, Mendrisio
- Via San Bernardo 20, Canobbio
- Hotel Florida, Havana, Cuba
- House of former dictator Enver Hoxha, Tirana, Albania (early 1980's)
- Ramada Liberty Resort, Monastir, Tunisia
- Daehyup Building, Seoul, South Korea (1969, modernized by Hwasyin Elevator in 2013)
- Independence Palace, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (1966, dumbwaiter, now defunct)
- Thavorn Hotel Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand (1960, modernized)
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa, Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand (modernized by Thai Lift Industry)
- Blue Boy Mansion, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1962, derelict)
- Hotel Central, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia (1963, derelict)
- Dwell Student Living Hostel, 1A Short Street, Singapore (1980s)
Below here are some former Sabiem elevators that are no longer exist.
- Tung Hing Building, Wan Chai (1964-2015)
- Lai Wan Building, Sai Wan Ho (1965-2009)
- Pak Tat Mansion, Jordan (1962-2016)
- Pauline Building, Tai Po (1972-2017)
- Wai Wah Commercial Building, Yau Mau Tei (1973-2009)
- Hai Phong Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui (1960-2007)
- Independence Palace, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (1966-2000s, passenger elevator)
- Thammasat University (Faculty of Liberal Arts), Bangkok, Thailand
- Sungai Pari Towers, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia (1962, elevators have been dismantled from the building)
Notes and references
- ↑ Modernized to the Kone elevators in 2011.
- ↑ Using manual swing doors, but maintained by Holake Hong Kong Lifts Ltd. Video.
- ↑ UMaintained by Holake Hong Kong Lifts Ltd..
- ↑ Modernized to the Kone elevators in 2004.
- ↑ Modernized to the Kone elevators in 2012.
- ↑ Modernized by Shan On Engineering Co. Ltd. with Kone controller in 2004.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Slightly modernized by Shan On Engineering.
- ↑ Passenger Elevator modernized by Shan On Engineering in 2015.
- ↑ Service elevator are been modernized to Kone-based elevator in 2013.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Replaced from Mitsubishi elevators.
- ↑ replaced from Schindler elevators.
- ↑ EXTREMELY RARE 1966 Sabiem Dumbwaiter at the Reunification Palace in HCMC, Vietnam
- ↑ Replaced by Thyssen Krupp in 2015.
- ↑ Replaced by Nikkin elevators in 2009, now maintained by Techfaith Engineering Limited.
- ↑ HKELEV.com Facebook post
- ↑ Hong Kong's narrowest elevator doors (Records of the lifts in Hong Kong (hkelev.com)). Replaced by Ringhing Engineering Lift Department in 2016.
- ↑ Replaced by Otis in 2017.
- ↑ Replaced by Jecko Elevators Co. Ltd. in 2009.
- ↑ Replaced by Otis in 2007.
- ↑ Replaced into ThyssenKrupp elevator, except for one dumbwaiter which is now defunct.
- ↑ Replaced into a Mitsubishi elevator. Doors can still be found between the 4th and 5th floor. It is also known as the "haunted red elevator" according to local urban legends.
|Notable elevator installations|
By elevator brands/manufacturers: Dong Yang • Dover • Elevators Pty. Ltd. • Express Lift • Fiam • Falconi • Fujitec • GoldStar • Guangri • Hitachi • Hyundai • IFE • Kone • LG • Marryat & Scott • Mitsubishi • Nippon • Orona • Otis • Sabiem • Schindler • Schlieren • Shanghai Mitsubishi • Sigma • Thyssen • thyssenkrupp • Toshiba
By elevator models/types: Express Lift DMR Control • Hitachi Computer Control • Kone Alta • Kone MiniSpace • Kone MonoSpace • Kone TranSys • Mitsubishi ELEMOTION •Mitsubishi NexWay • Otis Spec 50 • Otis Spec 60 • Otis Gen2 • Otis Elevonic 401 • Otis 2000 • Otis 3200 • Otis Elevonic 411 • Schindler 3300 • Schindler 3300 AP • Schindler 5400 AP • Schindler 5500 • Schindler 7000 • Schindler EuroLift • Sigma Di • ThyssenKrupp EVOLUTION • thyssenkrupp Synergy