This is a list of notable elevator installations of Fiam.
Hong Kong Island
- Hong Kong General Post Office, Central (1976, escalators) 
- Shing Po Building, Sai Ying Pun (1979) 
- Tak Chuen Lau, Lai Tak Chuen, Tai Hang (1976) 
- Dollar Mansion, Sai Wan Ho (1968)
- 224-226 Des Voeux Road West, Sai Ying Pun (1966)
- Mong Kok Market, Mong Kok (1977)
- Wah Shun Industrial Building, Yau Tong
- Kwong Ming Mansion, Prince Edward (1967)
- Green View House, Prince Edward (1965)
- Yan Lee Building, Hung Hom (1966)
- Kwong Yiu Mansion, To Kwan Wan (1968)
- Lead On Industrial Building, San Po Kong (1965)
- Jing Wah Building, San Po Kong (1966)
- International Industrial Building, Kwun Tong (1968)
- Lanton Industrial Building, Kwun Tong (1966)
- Lip Seng Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui (1965)
- Po Fook Hill Anchestral Hill, Sha Tin (1990, hydraulic service elevator)
- Sha Tin Town Hall, Sha Tin (1987, modernized by Otis in 2007)
- Sha Tin Public Library, Sha Tin (1987, replaced by Otis in 2008)
- Fu Yuen Industrial Building, Tsuen Wan (1971) 
- On Ning Building, Yuen Long (1978) 
Project from Hong Kong Housing Authority
- Please refer to Lift Modernisation Programme.
Hong Kong Island
- Chuk Yuen South Estate, Wong Tai Sin(1984) 
- Yee Kok Court, Cheung Sha Wan (1981) 
- Yee Sau House
- Yee Yan House
- Yee Hong House
- Lai On Estate, Cheung Sha Wan (1992)
- Yee Ching Court, Cheung Sha Wan (1993)
- Sun Chui Estate, Tai Wai (1983) 
- Sun Wai House
- Sun Yuet House
- Sun Fong House
- Via Sebastiano Veniero 14, Naples
- Via Ernesto Ricci 1, Scala D, Naples
- Viale Augusto 122, Naples
- Via D. Fontana 21, Naples
Note: As all the known remaining old Fiam elevators in Singapore have either been replaced or removed, the places listed below are former installations.
- Block 7 Taman Jurong HDB (en-block/slated for demolition)
- Block 22 Holland Village HDB (en-block/slated for demolition)
- Pearl's Centre (1977, closed in 2015)
More Fiam elevator installations in Switzerland can be found here.
- Via Cantonale 8-8A, Lugano
- Via Tesserete 44, Lugano
- Palazzo Massonico (Via Pretorio 20), Lugano
- Palazzo San Luca (Viale S. Franscini 40), Lugano
- Piazza Riscossa 16, Lugano-Cassarate
- Via Guisan 18, Paradiso
- Via Bosia 4, Paradiso
- Hotel Calipso, Paradiso
- Piazza Nosetto 4A, Bellinzona
- Centro Breggia, Balerna
- Via dei Faggi 1, Pazzalo
- Casa San Salvatore (Via S. Salvatore 3), Massagno
- Peterbos Park - Building 14 & 14B, Brussels, Belgium (modernized by Kone)
- Avenue de la Liberte, Luxembourg
- 10 High Street, Auckland, New Zealand
- 1 Dickens Street, Napier, New Zealand
Notes and references
- ↑ Elevators Modernized by Otis in 2006.
- ↑ Modernized by Techfaith Engineering Limited in 2014.
- ↑ Replaced by Schindler in 2007.
- ↑ Modernized by Holake Hong Kong Limited, now maintained by Holake Hong Kong Lifts Ltd..
- ↑ Modernized by Cheerwell Engineering Limited (Division of Chevalier in Hong Kong)
- ↑ Replace from 1958 Schindler Elevators.
- ↑ Partially modernized by GEC.
- ↑ Partially modernized by Otis.
- ↑ Modernized by Techfaith Engineering Limited in 2015.
- ↑ Replaced by OTIS in 2014.
- ↑ Installed in the 1970s. Refurbished by GEC Express Lift in the 1990s, leaving only the external fixtures intact on floors above 1.
- ↑ Tower elevators were modernized by Union Jack Elevators with Jinlix fixtures. Building closed in 2015 for construction of Thomson Line MRT tunnel.
|Notable elevator installations|
By elevator brands/manufacturers: Dong Yang • Elevators Pty. Ltd. • Express Lift • Fiam • Falconi • Fujitec • GoldStar • Hitachi • Hyundai • IFE • Kone • LG • Mitsubishi • Nippon • Orona • Otis • Sabiem • Schindler • Shanghai Mitsubishi • Sigma • Thyssen • thyssenkrupp • Toshiba