|Schneider Steuerungstechnik GmbH|
Schneider Steuerungstechnik GmbH, or known as LiSA, is a German-based elevator component manufacturer established in 1990. They manufactures various elevator control systems for traction and hydraulic elevators, fixtures components, and even inclined elevators. They also produce their own elevator destination dispatch system called Destination Control System which was introduced in 2011.
- Main article: LiSA Elevator Fixtures Guide
- grandkemang Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia (elevator modernization from Indolift)
- German Centre (BSD City), South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia (elevator modernization from Haushahn)
- Royal President Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand (elevator modernization)
- Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ocean Tower 1, Bangkok, Thailand (Low Zone, Modernized from Schindler elevators)
- Ocean Tower 2, Bangkok, Thailand (elevator modernization)
- Baan Chart Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.