Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|PT. Indoraya Nusantara Djaya|
Formerly known as
Lines (or known as LINES, formerly LINE Elevator) is an elevator company based in Indonesia. It was originally founded in 2004 as LINE Elevator then changed name into LINES possibly in the 2010s. The company has a head office in Jakarta, a factory in Surabaya as well as branch/representative offices located in Semarang, Bali, Medan and Manado.
- Sarinah Department Store (office tower, modernized from Otis elevators)
- Kementerian Perindustrian (Ministry of Industrial) (modernized from Hitachi elevators)
- Film Building (MT. Haryono Road)
- Menteng Square
- Taman Kemayoran Condominium
- Juanda Railway Station
- Santika Hotel TMII (Taman Mini Indonesia Indah)
- Kedai Kopi Aceh, Meruya
- Carolus Hospital (refurbished from Otis elevators)
- Siloam Hospital Surabaya
- Graha Pena Jawa Pos (2003)
- WTC Mall (modernized from Thyssen elevators)
- Tugu Pahlawan (Heroe's Monument) (2013)
- Parahita Clinic Dharmawangsa (2012)
- November 10th Technology Institute - Library (2015)
- Central Point Mall
- Everyday Smart Hotel, Kuta (2011)
- L Hotels & Resort Seminyak, Seminyak (2011)
- Kuta Town House Apartments, Kuta (2008 and 2013)
- AP Apartment Suites, Kuta (2013)
- Prama Sanur Beach Hotel, Sanur (service elevator, modernized from unknown elevator)
- Pop! Hotels Dewi Sri, Kuta (2014)
- Rofa Galleria Hotel, Seminyak (2013)
- Savvoya by Prasanthi Seminyak (2014)
- Hotel Neo Gatot Subroto, Denpasar (2014)
- Kumbasari Market, Denpasar (2014)
- Grand Nikko Hotel Bali, Nusa Dua
- Ubud Village Hotel, Ubud (2015)
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Banten
- Terminal 1 (2009)
- Terminal 2
- Universitas Indonesia, Depok - Fakultas Hukum
- Bekasi Cyber Park, Bekasi
- Zodiak @ Pasirkaliki Hotel, Bandung
- Malioboro Palace Hotel, Yogyakarta (2010)
- Main article: Line Elevator Fixtures Guide
Most of their elevators uses generic/third-party elevator fixtures.
Notes and references
- ↑ Modernized from 1990s Hyundai elevator.
- ↑ Escalators (including some LG escalators) installations, no elevators in the station.
- ↑ Modernized from Otis Bitsa elevators with LM fixtures.