|PT. Indoraya Nusantara Djaya|
Indolift (PT. Industri Lift Indo Nusantara)
LINE Elevator (now rebranded as LINES) is one of several elevator manufacturers in Indonesia.
LINE Elevator was established in 2004 after the sole agent of Indolift was acquired by a company called PT. Anekabangun Eka Pratama. The company acquires the management and resources of Indolift's sole agent and the name Indolift was renamed to LINE Elevator.
In 2011, the brand was rebranded as LINES and the sole agent name changed to PT. Indoraya Nusantara Djaya.
Notable installations in IndonesiaEdit
- Hotel Nikko, Bali
- Everyday Smart Hotel, Bali (2012)
- L Hotels & Resort Seminyak, Bali (2011)
- Grand Mega Resort, Bali (2012)
- HWI Lindeteves, Jakarta
- Sarinah Department Store (office tower), Jakarta
- Gedung Film (JL. MT. Haryono), Jakarta
- Cawang public housing flats, Jakarta
- Kebon Jeruk public housing flats, Jakarta
- Menteng Square public housing flats, Jakarta
- Taman Kemayoran Condominium, Jakarta
- Juanda Railway Station, Jakarta
- Siloam Hospital, Surabaya
- Graha Pena Jawa Pos, Surabaya (2003)
- WTC Mall, Surabaya
- Tugu Pahlawan (Heroe's Monument), Surabaya
- Parahita Clinic Dharmawangsa, Surabaya
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (domestic and international terminals), Banten
- Zodiak @ Pasirkaliki Hotel, Bandung
Main article: Line Elevator Fixtures Guide.
- In the island of Bali, LINE Elevator operates under the name PT. Sukuba Indo Jaya which is also a subsidiary company of LINE Elevator.
- There is one LINE elevator branded as Delta Lift.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Branded as Delta Lift.
- ↑ Modernized from GoldStar, and later modernized by Hyundai in 2013.
- ↑ Modernized from a 1990s Otis elevators.
- ↑ Modernized from 1990s Hyundai elevator.
- ↑ Escalators (including some LG escalators) installations, no elevators in the station.
- ↑ Possibly modernized from older Thyssen elevators.
- ↑ Believed to be modded from an old SETOR elevator.
- ↑ Modernized from Otis with Series 1 fixtures. The large elevators in the international terminals concourse floors were later modernized again by Otis in late 2012. A smaller elevators were added inside the terminal building in around 2007 or 2008.
- ↑ LINE/Delta Lift Traction Elevators at Grand Mega Resort, Bali (Part 1)
|List of Elevator and Escalator Brands|
Notable / Historic Minor brands: A&P. Steven • Asea Graham • Automobile Rotary Lift Co. • Bennie Lifts • Boral • CNIM • Deve • Dong Yang • EPL • Ellis & McDougall • Fiam • Giant • GoldStar • Hammond & Champness • Haughton • Haushahn • Hitachi • Johns & Waygood • LG • Marryat & Scott • Marshall • Montgomery • Nippon • Pickerings Lifts • Sabiem • Shanghai Mitsubishi • Stannah • Toshiba • U.S. Elevator • Waygood Otis • Westinghouse • Xizi Otis
Indonesian brands: Indolift
|Other than above are marked as generic elevator companies.|