Kone TransitMaster 120 is an escalator model currently made by Kone.
TransitMaster 120 is an escalator model designed for transit facilities such as train stations, airports and other buildings with medium to high traffic flow. These escalators can be installed in indoor, semi-outdoor and full outdoor environments.
- 49' 2" maximum rise height
- 30 degrees angle of inclination
- 32"/40" step width
- 78 fpm with inverter, 98 fpm without inverter
Outside North America
- 15 m maximum rise height
- 27.3/30/35 degrees angle of inclination
- 800/1000/1100 mm step width
- 0.5/0.65/0.75/ m/s speed without inverter, 0/4 m/s wit inverter
- 2-4 horizontal steps
- TransitMaster 120 (Kone U.S.)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.