| "This elevator needs to be fixed!" |
The content of this page or section needs to be rewritten. Please help the Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
The Kone Polaris (then called Kone Destination) destination control system can dramatically improve vertical transportation in residential buildings, office buildings, hotel and business complexes. The system currently works on the Kone MiniSpace and also Kone MonoSpace elevators as an optional feature. Polaris have the benefits of increasing efficiency, reducing journey time for passenger, and increasing security for building occupants. It is also has artificial intelligence to learn and forecast the traffic flows of the building. When the traffic intensity alters, the control system measures the changed traffic patterns and switches its optimization routines accordingly.
Kone Destination is available in two configurations; Hybrid and Traditional.
- Hybrid: Destination panels are only found on the main floor, while other floors have conventional landing call buttons. In addition, the elevator cars have conventional floor buttons inside. This is particularly benefical for buildings with heavy up-peak and for improving traffic flow from leaving the busiest floors.
- Traditional: In this configuration, all floors have destination panels and there are no visible floor buttons inside the elevator car. This configuration is designed to provide the best service for all traffic conditions in the building; from up-peak, lunchtime to down-peak as well as quieter hours. It is also suitable for buildings with complex lobby arrangements and high traffic peaks.
The current fixtures/signalization systems used on elevators with Kone Destination are the KSS 570, KSS 800, and KSS 900. In Europe and Asia Pacific, the KSS 800 and 900 are used, while in North America the KSS 570 and 900 are used. There is also the Kone Touchscreen panel (known as KSP 858 and KSP 978P).
In Asia Pacific, the KDS 300 and KDS Design fixtures are used as part of the KSS 800 line.
- ANZ House, Adelaide
- Reserve Bank Building, Adelaide
- City Central Tower 8, Adelaide
- Piper Alderman Tower, Adelaide
- Collins Square, Melbourne
- Lippo Kuningan, Jakarta (2013)
- MNC Finance Center, Jakarta (2014)
- Muamalat Tower, Jakarta
- GKM Green Tower, Jakarta (2013)
- Menara Sentraya, Jakarta (2014)
- Metropolitan Tower, Jakarta (2014)
- Noble House, Jakarta
- Wisma Mulia 1, Jakarta (2017, modernizations)
- District 8, Jakarta (under construction)
- Sopodel Office Tower + Lifestyle, Jakarta (under construction)
- Indonesia1, Jakarta (under construction)
- Imperia Tower, Moscow
- Capital City Multifunctional Complex, Moscow
- Naberezhnaya Tower, Moscow
- Bol'shevik Business Center, Moscow
- Neva Towers, Moscow (under construction, to be completed in 2020)
- Hötorgshus 3 and 4, Stockholm (modernized from Asea Graham elevators)
- Hötorgsskrapan, Stockholm
- Kungsbron 2, Stockholm
- Kistagången 26, Kista, Stockholm
- Östra Järnvägsgatan 27, Stockholm
- 130 New Montgomery Office Tower, San Fransisco, CA (modernized from 1982 Otis Autotronic elevators)
- DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego - Mission Valley, San Diego, CA (modernized from 1992 U.S. Elevator Corp. elevators)
- Centene Plaza, Clayton, MO
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown, Kansas City, MO (modernized from Montgomery elevators)
- DaVita World Building, Denver, CO
- Manhattan Mall, New York City, NY
- Aloft Boston Seaport, Boston, MA
- 2445 Technology Forest Boulevard, Woodlands, TX
- Oxygène Tower, Lyon, France
- Tour First, Courbevoie/La Défense, Paris, France
- Azrieli Center Holon, Holon, Israel
- The Ritz-Carlton Herzliya, Herzliya, Israel
- Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Athenee Tower, Bangkok, Thailand
- Sky Tower, Auckland, New Zealand
- Skyper, Frankfurt, Germany
Notes and references
|Elevator Destination Dispatch|
Compass (Otis) • DOAS-S (Mitsubishi) • Destination Floor Reservation System (Hitachi) • Destination Reservation Guidance System (Fujitec) • Destination Selection Control (thyssenkrupp) • Miconic 10 (Schindler) • Polaris (Kone) • PORT (Schindler) • SchindlerID (Schindler)