Kone EcoSystem MR was a mid-high rise elevator model. It uses the EcoDisc motor, but is not machine room less. This model has been made from 1999. It was discontinued in around Summer 2016. This model was replaced by Kone MiniSpace.
- Gearless traction.
- EcoDisc motor.
- 200-700 FPM.
- Serves up to 24 floors from 1996?-2001/2002, serves up to 36 floors from 2002-2005/2006, serves 6-100+?/6-36 floors for 2500/3000/3500 lbs. capacity, 6-63? floors for 2000/2500/3000 lbs capacity, from 2005/2006-early 2008, serves 6-63 floors from mid 2008-around Summer 2016.
- 280 ft. travel distance from 2002-2005/2006, unknown travel distance/360 ft. travel distance for 2500/3000/3500 lbs. capacities, 590 ft. travel distance for 2000/2500/3000 lbs. capacities from 2005/2006-early 2008, 590 ft. travel distance from mid 2008-around Summer 2016.
- 2000-5000 lbs. capacities.
- Can be combined with Kone Polaris as an option.
- Belmont Village, San Jose, CA
- Embassy Suites Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA
- Juniper Hotel, Cupertino, CA
- Sampra Energy Building, San Diego, CA
- Diamond Terrace Condominiums, San Diego, CA
- W Hotel & Residences, Boston, MA (residential elevators)
- Westin Waterfront Hotel, Boston, MA
- Aloft Boston Seaport, Boston, MA
- Riverfront Municipal Parking Ramp, Minneapolis, MN
- Freemason Street Garage, Norfolk, VA
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Kissimmee, FL
- JW Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Indianapolis, IN (service elevators)
- Hilton Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio, TX
- DaVita World Building, Denver, CO
Notes and references
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.