A incline elevator is a traction elevator that travels on angle. Alot of people call them "Inclinators" when that term is not correct, Inclinator is the name of a elevator company.
Notable incline elevators installations
- The Valley Resort, Bandung
- The Rock Bar - Ayana Resort Jimbaran, Bali (2010)
- Bvlgari Resort, Bali, Indonesia
- Nammos Beach Club - Karma Kandara Resort, Bali
- Ubud Hanging Gardens, Bali (2008)
- Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Huntington (WMATA station), Huntington, VA
- Cityplace/Uptown (DART station)(west and east elevators), Dallas, TX
- San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA
- Grand Coulee Dam, Washington
- Shadowbrook Restaurant Capitola, CA
- Several Paris metro stations
- Public Poma/Otis in Méribel-Mottarets ski resort
- Montmartre Funiculars (now changed into inclined elevators), Paris
- Old city of Langres
- Bilbao Metro, Bilbao, Spain
- Peace Tower at the International Peace Garden, Morton, Manitoba,Canada
- Doi Suthep, Chiangmai, Thailand
- Tang Guan Hill, Songkhla, Thailand
Notes and references
- ↑ Cabin installed by Gangloff. Machinery were installed by Schindler.
- ↑ Installed by Maspero.
- ↑ Installed by Sematic (Machinery were installed by Hütter-Aufzüge). Currently maintained by Techfaith Engineering.
- ↑ Installed by Pillar.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Installed by Access Automation.
- ↑ Installed by Otis.
- ↑ Installed by ThyssenKrupp.
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.