|Hollister-Whitney Elevator Corp.|
1908 or earlier (United States)
Hollister-Whitney (Hollister-Whitney Elevator Corp.) is a company that manufactures elevator machines, and other elevator parts, and sells them to other companies.
- Traction elevator machines (geared and gearless)
- Rope Gripper (unintended car movement protection)
- Elevator car slings and platforms
- Elevator counterweight frames
- Elevator spring & oil buffers
- Hollister-Whitney has partnered with GAL to sell controller equipment with their traction machines.
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.