In this system, the conventional hall buttons are replaced by destination floor registration devices to register the destination floor. After that, the DFRS system will assign the optimal elevator for each of the registered destination floors. Therefore, the system can reduce congestion at the elevator hall, increased handing capacity and saving energy by original technology.
- MBK Tower, Bangkok
- Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier, Bangkok (2015)
- G Tower, Bangkok (2016)
- Pearl Bangkok, Bangkok (Under construction)
- Menara Bangkok Bank, Kuala Lumpur
- Excellent Bonanza, Kuala Lumpur (2013)
- Block B (Redeveloped), St. Pauls Hospital, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, China (2017)
- Burj Al Salam Tower, Dubai, UAE (2013)
- This system ties with Otis Compass to be the third most popular destination dispatch system in Thailand.
- Unlike most other destination dispatch elevators, this system can pre-assigned multiple non-number floors.
- English voiceovers and chimes are mostly included in this system.
- It is the fourth type of destination dispatch system installed in Hong Kong.
- It also firstly meet the Hong Kong's "Design Manual - Barrier Free Access 2008 (BFA 2008)" standard which was revised in September, 2015 for destination dispatch as well, while the voiceover provides Cantonese, Putonghua and English speech.
Notes and references
- ↑ Examples are 12A, G, LG, M, D and B
- ↑ "Design Manual - Barrier Free Access 2008 (BFA 2008)" - Corrigendum (September 2015), Buildings Department, HKSAR, China.
|Elevator Destination Dispatch|
Compass (Otis) • DOAS-S (Mitsubishi) • Destination Floor Reservation System (Hitachi) • Destination Reservation Guidance System (Fujitec) • Destination Selection Control (thyssenkrupp) • Miconic 10 (Schindler) • Polaris (Kone) • PORT (Schindler) • SchindlerID (Schindler)