| Guangzhou Guangri Elevator Industry Co., Ltd.|
1956 (Guangzhou, China)
Panyu, Guangzhou, China
Guangzhou Guangri Elevator Industry Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 广州广日电梯工业有限公司) is an elevator and escalator manufacturer based in Panyu, Guangzhou, China. It is a company which manufactures elevators based on Hitachi elevator's technologies, as well as a subsidiary of Hitachi Elevator.
Guangri has 18 branches operating outside Guangzhou as well as five overseas distributors located in Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Malaysia and Chile.
Guangri started out in 1956 as Guangri Metal Structure Plant, which was a metal manufacturer. They manufactured their first elevator in 1973 and in 1982, they started manufacturing elevators as Guangri Elevator Industry Co., under technologies introduced from Hitachi. The company was later founded jointly with investment from Hitachi Co. Ltd. in 1996.
- Main article: Hitachi Elevator Fixtures Guide
For the reasons above, almost all of their fixtures are supplied by Hitachi.
Distributors outside China
- Al Maddahia Holding Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Angelcare Health Plus (Philippines)
- Applied Automotive Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Aria Saba Asanbar (Iran)
- Cisbol Chile S.A. (Chile)
- Eugene Engineering Co. Limited (Hong Kong)
- HGY HENG GROUP CO. LTD. (Cambodia)
- Interlift Company (Russia)
- Macau Guangri Elevator Ltd. (Macau)
- PT. Pillar Multi Sarana Utama (Indonesia)
- FE Services Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Wingin Heavy Duty Machine Co. (SL) Ltd. (Sierra Leone)
- Main article: List of notable Guangri elevator installations
Notes and references
- ↑ Because Onjetong Elevator Limited (Hong Kong) already shut down in 2011 and their maintenance contract were passed over to Eugene Engineering Co. Limited (Division of Hitachi Elevator in Hong Kong.)