| "This elevator needs to be fixed!" |
The content of this page or section needs to be rewritten. Please help the Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
Elevator monitoring system is a device installed in an elevator (this also applied for escalators) that constantly monitors the performance of an elevator and tracks hundreds of system functions on thousands of elevators.
If an elevator is experiencing malfunction and the system detects a problem, it correctly diagnoses the cause and location, then automatically makes the service call to the elevator service company. The elevator technicians will then be notified.
- Remote Elevator Monitoring (REM) (Otis)
- EMS Panorama Management System (Otis)
- Schindler Remote Monitoring, also known as Servitel (Schindler)
- KoneXion, also known as E-Link (Kone)
- MelEye Monitoring & Control System (Mitsubishi)
- Dover Monitoring System (Dover)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.