Dover Computamatic was Dover's mid-high rise elevator model in the late 1960s-1980s. It has been confirmed to exist from 1966 until the early 1980s, and confirmed to be available as 250 and 350 FPM models.
Early Computamatic elevators used the GAL fixtures that were manufactured for Dover, and then used the Traditional fixtures right up until the 1980s.
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (13 elevators, installed by Ceder)
- Paramount Building, Dallas, TX
- Terminal Tower, Cleveland, OH
- There are three similar elevator systems to Dover Computamatic; Autotronic (Otis), Selectomatic (Westinghouse), and DMR Control (Express Lift).
- It's successor was the Traflomatic elevator system.