|Daldoss Elevetronic Srl|
Via al Dos de la Roda, 18, 38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN), Italy
Daldoss Elevetronic Srl is an Italian elevator company that manufactures passenger and freight elevators, including wheelchair/platform lifts. It was founded in 1945 after World War II by Corrado Daldoss and started out as a small workshop specializing in passenger and freight elevators. In 1970, the company was established with a new name "Daldoss Elevetronic". The company is currently based in Pergine Valsugana, in the Trentino (TN) province.
- Microlift: Dumbwaiter with a maximum capacity of 300 kilograms.
- Microlift Evolution: Dumbwaiter with a maximum capacity of only 50 kilograms.
- Microfreight: Traction freight elevator. It has two versions; Microfreight Classic (with a maximum capacity of 1500 kilograms) and Microfreight Plus (with a maximum capacity of 1400 kilograms).
- Level: Hydraulic platform lifts
- Level Map: Platform lift with manual swing door, constant-push button control inside the car and automatic control at floor landing.
- Level Plus: Platform lift with manual swing door outside, 4-panel foldable door inside and a fully automatic control.
- Level Matic: Platform lift with automatic doors and a fully automatic control.
- Level Goods: Platform lift-style hydraulic freight elevator with a maximum capacity of 500 kilograms and 2 persons.
- EasyGo: Machine room less passenger elevator. It has two versions; EasyGo-e (gearless traction) and EasyGo-h (hydraulic).
- D One: Compact machine room less traction passenger elevator.
- EasyLife: Compact hydraulic passenger elevator.
- Alto Lift Company (Australia)
- Atlantic Elevator Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia, since 1996)
- Caribbean Lifts Ltd. (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Chun Ming Engineering Co. Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- DSLifts (Malta)
- Eleva SA (Switzerland)
- Elevators Installation NZ Ltd. (New Zealand)
- General Elevator and Escalator Corporation (Philippines, since 1996)
- Independence 2011 (New Zealand)
- LEAF Consulting d.o.o. (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Master Lifts (Australia)
- Mid Western Lift Services Ltd. (Ireland)
- Nova Machinery LLC (United Arab Emirate)
- PT. Maxima Elevator (Indonesia)
- Rey & Lenferna Ltd. (Mauritius)
- Swee Hin Elevator Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
Hong Kong, China
- Mong Kok Computer Centre, Mong Kok (1991)
- Mai Sik Industrial Building, Kwai Chung (2000)
- Man Wai Building (Front Wing), Yau Mau Tei (2006)
- Mei Kwong Building (lower floors), Mong Kok
- Lee Fung Building, Mong Kok
- Mong Kok Commercial Centre (lower floors), Mong Kok (2004)
- Crown Building, North Point
- Yalford Building, North Point
- Kam Hoi Building, Quarry Bay
- Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Jl. Raya Kemang No. 15 (with a Daiso store), Jakarta, Indonesia
- H&M, Sunway Velocity Mall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2017)
- 242-250 George St, Liverpool, Sydney, Australia
- Manor department store, Lugano, Switzerland
- Via San Gottardo 60, Massagno, Switzerland
- West Shopping Complex, Moscow, Russia
- In Hong Kong, other than by Chun Ming Engineering, some Daldoss elevators were also distributed by Sanford Lifts Engineering Co. Ltd.