CNIM (French: Constructions industrielles de la Méditerranée S.A., formerly Constructions navales et industrielles de la Méditerranée) is a French engineering company founded in 1856. The company is also a manufacturer of escalators and moving walks since 1966 primarily for metros and airports, including elevators since 2009 but not very often compared to their escalators and moving walks productions.
- Confluence Mall, Lyon, France
- Lyon St Exupery Airport (Terminal 1, 2 and 3), Lyon, France
Hong Kong, China
- HKMTR Subway (notably in the Island Line stations)
- Ex. KCR Railway Stations (Some of the West Rail stations)
- Queen Mary Hospital
- Central Mid-Levels Escalators (1993)
- Hong Kong International Airport (2004)
- Downtown MRT Line Stations (2012)
- Marina Bay MRT Station (Circle Line Extension) (2012)
- Chinatown MRT Station (additional escalators)
- Jurong East MRT Station (JEMP platforms)
- Orchard Road Pedestrian Underpass (in front of Tangs Plaza)
- Metro stations in Brussels, Belgium
- Metro stations in Montreal, Canada
- Beijing Subway - Wangfujing Station, Beijing, China
- Their maintenance offices for all countries except China and Singapore was sold in 2009.
- Their elevator and escalator service operations in Canada has been taken over by Kone in 2011.
- In Hong Kong, CNIM escalators are maintained by CNIM Hong Kong since 1986 but it already shut down in 2012 and their maintenance contract were passed over to Chevalier (the distributor of Toshiba elevators).
Notes and references
- ↑ The longest outdoor escalator in the world but some sections were installed by Otis.
- ↑ Installed as part of Jurong East Modification Project in 2011.
- ↑ Kone acquires CNIM's elevator and escalatir service operations in Canada.