|Armor Elevator Company|
80 Maiden Ln, New York, New York, United States
Armor Elevator Company (Canadian division called Armor Elevator Canada Limited, not to be confused with Armour Elevator Company) was an elevator company based in New York, NY. They made their elevator parts, and they sold their fixtures, and probably other parts to other companies.
Armor Elevator Co. was founded in 1935. In 1981, the United States division of Armor was bought by Kone as a mean of entering the American market. The Canadian division of Armor was bought by Schindler in 1982.
In Hong Kong, Armor elevators are maintained by KONE Elevator Hong Kong Ltd. or Ben Fung Engineering Co. Ltd. (a division of Kone Hong Kong), but only a few of them remains in Hong Kong.
- New York Public Library Northern Herald Square, New York City, NY
- 141 West 41st Street, New York City, NY
- Macy's in Broadway Mall, Hicksville, NY
- JCPenney Boulevard Mall, Amherst, NY
- Broadhollow Plaza, Farmingdale, NY
- Hospital Road Professional Center, Patchogue, NY
- Southampton Hospital, Southampton, NY
- The Sutter Grant Building, San Fransisco, CA
- Rolling Meadows Library, Rolling Meadows, IL
- 30 Courthouse Square, Rockville, MD
- 911 Silver Spring Ave., Silver Spring, MD
- The Lady Luck Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas Club, Las Vegas, NV
- High Point Mall, Mississauga, ON
- Roy Thompson Hall, Toronto, ON
- Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, Niagara Falls, ON
- Ellis Place, Kelowna, BC
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.